Yesterday I was nominated for a Sunshine Award- which was so sweet! Thank you Laura from Who Planned This.
Since it’s another grey, rainy day in Seattle, it’s nice to have a little sunshine coming from somewhere!
I’m wearing jeans, a tank and a blazer today.
On the right you can see the original look-a bright blue zip up fleece.
I wanted to show that by changing 1 tiny thing- in this case replacing the fleece with a blazer- and the whole look changes.
A blazer with cropped jeans just looks so much more polished and put together. Don’t you think?
Jeans: Old Navy, Tank: Express, Blazer: White House, Black Market, Shoes: Cole Haan
Sunshine Award rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog.
- Answer 1o questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Answers to the 10 questions about myself:
- My favorite color: Pink… or blue. One of each!
- My favorite animal: My puppy, Sadie (Havanese)
- My favorite number: 10, I guess. Never really thought about a favorite #, but this is my son’s # for basketball.
- My favorite drink: Chardonnay
- Facebook or Twitter: Both! Come see me on Facebook or on Twitter.
- My passion: Husband, kids, reading, exercising, yoga, friends
- Prefer giving or getting presents: both!
- My favorite pattern: This is an easy one- stripes, of course!
- My favorite day of the week: Saturday
- My favorite flower: Tulips
I now get to share 10 of my favorite sites for a Sunshine Award!
1. Accessory Challenge– online inexpensive jewelry auction. Love this!
2. A Happy Habitat– cool style ideas for the home!
3. Memoirs of an Evil Stepmom– this gal makes me laugh each week!
4. Pixiwoo– makeup tips/ videos. Love these sisters!
5. Cozi– online organziation/ calendar for moms
6. Living in Yellow– another really funny gal!
7. Hostess with the Mostess– great party planning ideas!
8. Seattle Boutique Blogspot- love this site for finding all the cool places to shop in Seattle
9. Gracefully 50– this is one HOT momma! She radiates elegance and class!
10. Passive Aggressive Notes– again, a great place to sit for 5 minutes and just laugh!